1. Corn can benefit your health, as it delivers B vitamins, folic acid, vitamin C, protein and fiber.
2. Corn has about 86 calories per 100 g of weight.
3. Apart from being a delectable snack for kids and adults, it is also one of the healthiest foods known to mankind.
4. Studies have shown that antioxidants found in corn can fight cancer-causing free radicals.
5. Helps in maintaining normal bone growth, bone health and kidney functioning. Magnesium, especially, plays an important role in regulating the heart rate and strengthening bones.
6. Helps in weight loss too. Link source