1. Accept everything just the way it is.
2. Do not seek pleasure for its own sake.
3. Do not, under any circumstances, depend on a partial feeling.
4. Think lightly of yourself and deeply of the world.
5. Be detached from desire your whole life long.
6. Do not regret what you have done.
7. Never be jealous.
8. Never let yourself be saddened by a separation.
9. Resentment and complaint are appropriate neither for oneself nor others.
10. Do not let yourself be guided by the feeling of lust or love.
11. In all things have no preferences.
12. Be indifferent to where you live.
13. Do not pursue the taste of good food.
14. Do not hold on to possessions you no longer need.
15. Do not act following customary beliefs.
16. Do not collect weapons or practice with weapons beyond what is useful.
17. Do not fear death.
18. Do not seek to possess either goods or fiefs for your old age.
19. Respect Buddha and the gods without counting on their help.
20. You may abandon your own body but you must preserve your honour.
21. Never stray from the Way.
Khmer song: អ្នកផ្សងព្រេង Neak psong preng – Adventurer
by Khmer legendary singer Sinn Sisamuth
Video footage: Apple picking and Hay ride at the Parlee Farms in Tyngsboro, Massachusetts, U.S.A. on October 11, 2015.
We’ll meet again… a song dedicated to Miss Boyd during Melissa Boyd Memorial Bench Dedication at Bartlett school garden on October 8, 2015. Miss Boyd was a 2nd grade teacher at Bartlett school from 1997 – 2012. She was born on June 18, 1972; passed a way on October 2, 2012.
Miss Melissa Boyd Memorial Bench Dedication at Bartlett school garden on October 8, 2015. Miss Boyd was a 2nd grade teacher at Bartlett school from 1997 – 2012. She was born on June 18, 1972; passed a way on October 2, 2012.