1. Corn can benefit your health, as it delivers B vitamins, folic acid, vitamin C, protein and fiber.
2. Corn has about 86 calories per 100 g of weight.
3. Apart from being a delectable snack for kids and adults, it is also one of the healthiest foods known to mankind.
4. Studies have shown that antioxidants found in corn can fight cancer-causing free radicals.
5. Helps in maintaining normal bone growth, bone health and kidney functioning. Magnesium, especially, plays an important role in regulating the heart rate and strengthening bones.
6. Helps in weight loss too. Link source
When a cat greets another cat or a person with slow, languid blinks, it’s communicating affection. Why? Because in the feline world, closing one’s eyes in the presence of another is the ultimate sign of trust. By blinking slowly at your cat, you are communicating that you are aware of its presence and pose no threat. So the next time your cat blinks at you, try returning the gesture. Source: WebMD